WHAT IS HEPATITIS B?
Hepatitis B is an infection, which affects the most important organ of the human body, the liver. This disease is highly infectious in nature. It is contagious as well.
This infection may be chronic or acute as well. It is caused on being exposed to the HBV (hepatitis B virus). It is known as “Jedo-Jedo” In some Western part of Nigeria.
Many a time, the disorder persists for several days. This eventually worsens the situation and makes the disorder chronic. This is mostly observed in children, teenagers and others.
The disease is not generally diagnosed during the initial stages. This further aggravates the situation. This disorder, if not treated in proper time, may eventually lead to death. Thus, this disorder is highly life-threatening.
CAUSES OF HEPATITIS B
The various causes of the occurrence of this deadly disorder are the following:
- Sharing the infected syringes for injecting medicines.
- Sexual contact with the infected individuals.
- Transmission from mother to child during birth.
- Sharing infected toothbrush, razors.
- Not applying sterilized tools for piercing, tattooing and others.
SYMPTOMS OF HEPATITIS B
Certain common symptoms of Hepatitis B are mentioned below:
- Yellow, pale eyes
- Fatigue and laziness
- Dark urine
- Abdominal cramps
- Pain in joints, bones
- Lack of taste and flavor
- Exhaustion and lack of energy
- Feeling of lethargy
- Loss of appetite
- Liver cirrhosis
- Liver failure
- Liver cancer
Other diseases like –
- Kidney diseases/failure
- Inflammation of blood vessels
Natural Herbal Treatment For Hepatitis B
Several vaccines are available to prevent the occurrence of the infectious disease. However, if the person gets infected with the HBV, he must follow the following treatments to get cured in a healthy manner.
There are a lot of naturally occurring herbs available, which have the potential to provide relief from the deadly disorder, Hepatitis B. some of best herbs are explained in detail here, let’s have a look!
Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
Katuki is an excellent herb for the treatment of all kinds of liver diseases. This herb, which is found in the Himalayas, has a brilliant cleansing action, which clears off the toxins from the body effectively. It helps in digestion and proper functioning of gall bladder and other related organs as well.
Poison Berry (Solanum indicum)
Poison Berry or Kakmachi is known for its amazing medicinal healing characteristics, which help in carrying out the process of detoxification of liver to a huge extent. It treats all types of hepatitis and many more liver disorders. It is known as “Ewe or Eso Igbagun” in some Western part of Nigeria.
Eso Igbagun ( Fruits)
Ewe Igbagun (Flowers)
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
This amazing herb help to fight away the pathogenic virus effectively and provide relief from the infection. Turmeric has a lot of medicinal properties. It is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial in nature. It contains regenerating and stimulating characteristics. This herb is extremely efficient to treat the condition of damaged liver to a huge extent. It is known as “Atale Pupa” in some western part of Nigeria.
Atale Pupa (Turmeric)
Gale Of The Wind/Stonebreaker (Phyllanthus niruri)
Many times, it may happen that the symptoms are vanished. But, the individual still remains the carrier of the disorder. This Ayurvedic natural herb can remove the carrier nature of the individuals as well. It treats the disorder, right from the roots. Regular use of it is really very effective. It is known as “Eyin Olobe or small leaf” in some Western part of Nigeria.
Eyin Olobe or small leaf(Stonebreaker)
Punarnava Red Spiderling ( Boerhavia diffusa)
Punarnava has diuretic properties and aids in removing the harmful materials from the body of the individuals. It has marvelous cleansing properties and removes the excess amount of accumulated fluid in the body to a huge extent. It helps to maintain a balance between the level of globulin and albumin in the blood of the body. It is known as ” Ewe Etiponla” in some western part of Nigeria.
Ewe Etiponla (Punarnava Red Spiderling)
Besides these naturally occurring herbs, there are certain lifestyle modifications and home remedies as well, which help an individual to fight away hepatitis B to a huge extent. They are discussed here under:
- Try to make safer sex, sufferer should let his or her partner to know about risks of transferring the same to other. Better use a good quality condom, this reduces the risk of spreading but doesn’t eradicate completely.
- Don’t share implements like toothbrushes or razor blades as these may get infected with blood which can be a cause of spreading this liver disorder.
- Try to avoid stress and decrease you workload.
- The major home remedy is drinking a lot of water. It helps in getting out from the situation of dehydration and vomiting. Also, it helps in replacing the lost fluid from the body effectively.
- Consumption of raw fruits and vegetables is yet another important home remedy for Hepatitis B. But, it is essential to wash them thoroughly with clean water before consuming. One can consume boiled as well.
- Diluted vegetable juices, vegetable broths, herbal teas also provide wonderful home remedies for the treatment of Hepatitis B.
- Another most important home remedy for Hepatitis B is avoiding the consumption of alcohol completely. Alcohol is extremely dangerous for the liver. Its consumption will enhance the severity of the disorder further.
- Say a big NO to all kinds of junk, packed and fried foods.
For treatment of hepatitis B, you can contact us;
+2348097612915 or +2349025103701 or +447875665733
Whatsapp number: +2348097612915
Office Address: No 3 , Tasmaq Streeet, Agboroko Off lasu Road, Iyana-Iba, Lagos
Why you should consult us:
-We make herbal formulations specific for hepatitis B.
-More attention is paid to your treatment until you gain your wellness.
-Our hepatitis B treatment have a tract record of getting results.
-Our herbs come in mixture of natural roots and leaves as prepared in the ancient times.
-Our formulas are ancient formulas with proven record for success in hepatitis B treatment.
-Our treatment are cost-effective.
-We send herbs to any part of the country or the world.
-Our hepatitis B formulas are effective, safe and no toxic or harmful side effects because they are well researched and they are harvested in pollution-free environment to prevent heavy metals in the formulations.
-No esoterism, fetism or incantation is involved in the formulations. They are purely scientific
-They are prepared hygienically and in good condition.
Thanks for taking your time to read this article.